Level VI (6) Netzteile erfüllen eine ESD-Immunität bis ±8 kV Kontaktendladung, ±15 kV Luftentladung bei 5W Steckernetzgeräte Version mit festem Primärstecker!
GT-83083-0505-USB-W2 Model is addition to GlobTek’s Level VI compliant GT-83083 family and represents GlobTek’s 5 Watt wall plug-in series of AC/DC adapters (power supplies & chargers) with fixed blades and integral USB Jack. These converters are introduced well ahead of February 10, 2016 compliance requirement for External Power Supplies (EPS) to meet Level VI Standards which include more stringent efficiency demands than current Level V. Along with tightened regulations for existing adapters, the new standard expands the range of products that fall under Level VI. Compared to Level V requirements, regulated products will now include multiple output as well, as > 250 watts external power supplies.
In addition to mandated government regulations, GlobTek is now starting to develop “greener” power supplies by increasing efficiencies and pushing the implementation of control technologies that in some cases eliminate no-load power consumption altogether. GT-83083 family of Level VI compliant adapters are designed to keep OEMs one step ahead of the coming legislation by implementation of latest energy saving technologies into our external power supplies in order to address market demands and comply with current and future regulations.
Level VI Exemptions:The new Level VI mandate also defines exemptions for EPS products. The direct operation EPS standards do not apply if:
- It is a device that requires Federal Food and Drug Administration listing and approval as a medical device in accordance with section 360c of title 21;
- A direct operation, ac-dc external power supply with nameplate output voltage less than 3 volts and a nameplate output current greater than or equal to 1,000 milliamps that charges the battery of a product that is fully or primarily motor operated.
Description / Features:GlobTek’s GT-83083 series of enclosed power supplies are housed in Impact resistant non-vented Polycarbonate Thermal Conduction-Cooled Cases and feature regulated outputs with very low ripple, built-in overcurrent, short circuit, overvoltage and thermal protection, as well as low leakage, low ripple, and high efficiency.
- Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
- Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
- Line Voltage Regulation: ±5%
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Ripple and Noise:300mVp-p maximum, At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF & 10uF capacitors to ground Temperature at 25 ‘C, and nominal AC input voltage
- Turn-ON Delay: 3 Second Max
- Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical, varies with line and load
- Efficiency meets CEC Ⅴ, ERP：2009/125/EC
- Over-current protection: 1.5A maximum with auto-recovery function
- Over-voltage protection: 10VDC maximum with zener clamp
- Short-circuit protection: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
- Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
- Cooling: Cooling shall be with natural convection cooling
Certifications / Safety:
- MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
- RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute
- Leakage Current: 20uA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
- UL60950-1, cULus to UL 60950-1 E170507
- CE Mark: tested to comply with EN55022:2006/A1:2007 Class B, EN610003-2, EN610003-3 including EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6N EN61000-4-11
- EMI: Complies with EN55011 CLASS B and FCC Part 15B - On label or Molded in case
- Double Insulation
- JAPAN PSE CQC Globtek Inc to J60950 AND J5502
- Japan: Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI)
- WEEE: Complies with EU 2012/19/EU
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Immunity per EN61000-4-2, ±8 kV contact, ±15 kV air, Performance Criteria A Standard.
Options:Bespoke, customized enclosure colors, output connectors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, customized packaging, including open frame or ruggedized to various degrees of Ingress Protection. Test reports and certifications as well, as variety of other customizations or options is available upon request.
These products can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations.
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Industry – Leading 5 year warranty on all products, excluding battery cells!
Applications:This family of Industry’s high density wall plug-in AC-DC charging converters is suitable for most applications requiring DC power which include industrial, marine, consumer or optional medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, low power appliances or consumer products, VOIP phones and telecom equipment and are a perfect power source for rapid Li-Ion and other emerging chemistries battery charging.
Company:GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China with sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies, energy systems, PoEs, LED drivers, power cords, battery packs and many other power-related products and services for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any requirement. As an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer of medical devices, GlobTek specializes in World-Wide safety compliant and ruggedized standard, modified and custom devices at an unbeatable cost vs. quality ratio!
GlobTek’s Headquarters including R&D, Engineering, Warehousing, Sales & Marketing, Testing and Assembly is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com