Die Level VI-konforme externe 60W Netzteil-Linie GlobTek wurde erweitert!
GT-43105-60VV-X.X-T3 family is addition to GlobTeks growing line of Level VI compliant power supplies and represents GlobTeks 60 Watt desktop series of AC/DC adapters (power supplies & chargers) with Class I, Earth Ground IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector which accommodates Standard US and International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets.
Our Level VI Adapters are introduced well ahead of February 10, 2016 compliance requirement for External Power Supplies (EPS) to meet Level VI Standards which include more stringent efficiency demands than current Level V. Along with tightened regulations for existing converters, the new standard expands the range of products that fall under Level VI. Compared to Level V requirements, regulated products will now include multiple output as well, as > 250 watts external power supplies.
In addition to mandated government regulations, GlobTek is now starting to develop greener power supplies by increasing efficiencies and pushing the implementation of control technologies that in some cases eliminate no-load power consumption altogether. GT-43105 family of Level VI compliant adapters are designed to keep OEMs one step ahead of the coming legislation by implementation of latest energy saving technologies into our external power supplies in order to address market demands and comply with current and future regulations.
Level VI Exemptions:The new Level VI mandate also defines exemptions for EPS products. The direct operation EPS standards do not apply if:
- It is a device that requires Federal Food and Drug Administration listing and approval as a medical device in accordance with section 360c of title 21;
- A direct operation, ac-dc external power supply with nameplate output voltage less than 3 volts and a nameplate output current greater than or equal to 1,000 milliamps that charges the battery of a product that is fully or primarily motor operated.
Description / Features:GlobTeks GT-43105 series of enclosed power supplies are housed in Impact resistant non-vented Polycarbonate Thermal Conduction-Cooled Cases and feature regulated outputs with very low ripple, built-in overcurrent, short circuit, overvoltage and thermal protection, as well as low leakage, low ripple, and high efficiency.
- Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated 100-240 Vac
- Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60 Hz
- Input Rated Current: 1.5A RMS Max
- Inrush Current: No damage at 240VAC Cold Start
- Output Voltages of 12 to 24Vo with 0.1Vo increments
- Average Efficiency: 88% Min (CEC & DOE LEVEL VI Compliant); 89% Min (ErP Tier2 Compliant)
- Input Power(no load): <0.21W (CEC &DOE Level VI Compliant); <0.15W (ErP Tier2 Compliant)
- Line regulation: ±1%
- Ripple Voltage: 200mV (p-p) (100-240V AC Input). Measuring is done by 20MHz bandwidth oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 10uf aluminum electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uf ceramic capacitor.
- Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected Zener clamp across the output
- Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
- Over Temperature Protection: There shall be no ignition or smoke and deformation of case
- Over voltage protection: for 12V - 16V; for 15V - 20.25V, for 19V - 25.65, for 24V - 32.4V
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
- Earth Leakage Current: <3.5 mA at 240Vac input voltage
- Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
- ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
- MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
- Humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- Cooling: Convection
- ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
- Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
- Size: 121*52*33 +/-1.0 mm
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance:
CE Mark: tested to comply with EN55022:2006/A1:2007 Class B, EN610003-2, EN610003-3 including
EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6N EN61000-4-11;
EMI: Complies with EN55011 CLASS B and FCC Part 15B - On label or Molded in case
CHINA SJ/T 11364-2014
Class I Earth Ground
GOST-R mark for Russia
Indoor Use Only - Mark is on the label or Molded in the case
Efficiency: complies to section 301 of Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) complies
with Energy Star tier 2 (North America), ECP tier 2 (China), MEPS tier 2 (Australia), Code of Conduct (Europe)
Limited Power Source
JAPAN TUV Rheinland-PSE GlobTek Inc to J60950-1(H26) , J55022(H22),J3000(H25).
RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
Japan: Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI)
WEEE: Complies with EU 2012/19/EU Mark is on the label or Molded in the case
Our certification is accepted by the OSHA Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Program which is required for demonstrating compliance to UL standards for switching power supplies.
Options:Bespoke, customized enclosure colors, output connectors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, customized packaging, including open frame or ruggedized to various degrees of Ingress Protection. Test reports and certifications as well, as variety of other customizations or options is available upon request.
These products can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations. Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request. Industry Leading 5 year warranty on all products, excluding battery cells!
ApplicationsThis family of Industrys high density external table-top AC-DC charging converters is suitable for most applications requiring DC power which include industrial, marine, consumer or optional medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, low power appliances or consumer products, VOIP phones and telecom equipment and are a perfect power source for rapid Li-Ion and other emerging chemistries battery charging.
CompanyGlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China with sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies, energy systems, PoEs, LED drivers, power cords, battery packs and many other power-related products and services for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any requirement. As an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer of medical devices, GlobTek specializes in World-Wide safety compliant and ruggedized standard, modified and custom devices at an unbeatable cost vs. quality ratio!
GlobTeks Headquarters including R&D, Engineering, Warehousing, Sales & Marketing, Testing and Assembly is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com