Rechteckiger Li-Ion Akkusatz von GlobTek, 7,4 V / 1950 mAh BL1950P1034502S1PQPA UL 1642 Akkuzellen-Freigabe, entwickelt zur Einhaltung der CE-Kennzeichnung für die elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit gemäß 2004/108/EC einschließlich EN61000-6-1:2007 und EN
This pack in a 1S2P configuration features safety circuit & shrink wrap, and offers a variety of standard features, such as:
- Watt-Hour Rating: 14.4WH
- Safety Circuit
- Constant Current (CC) and Constant Voltage (CV) Charging Method
- Overcharge / Overdischarge Detection and Cut-off
- Over Temperature, Overcurrent, Overvoltage & Undervoltage Protection
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance:
- BATTERY PACK: DESIGNED TO COMPLY WITH 2004/108/EC ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61000-6-3:2007
- BATTERY CELLS: UL 1642 Certified
- CB (PENDING): TESTED TO COMPLY WITH EN60601-1, 3-rd EDITION
- ROHS: Complies with EU 2002/95/EC and China SJ/T 11363-2006
- Transportation: UN 38.3, Designed to Meet UN 38.3
- Additional Safety Notes, Guidelines and Precautions published on GlobTek’s website: http://en.globtek.com/safety-cautions.php#.UUD-NRzU_l8
Options:GlobTek Wall plug in AC Adapters are commonly used as power sources for intelligent battery charging solutions. Charging, monitoring and protection circuitry is optimized to work with GlobTek’s extensive family of multi-chemistry chargers, but can be modified to customers’ requirements. Constant Current output is available upon request.
Multitude of charging cradles and bays are available or can be designed to clients’ specifications.
The battery pack can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Applications / Warranty:This family of high-technology rechargeable battery packs is suitable for most applications to power portable products, including industrial, marine, consumer or medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, various power appliances or consumer products, VOIP cordless phones and telecom equipment and are a perfect complement to GlobTek-manufactured power source for rapid Li-Ion or any other chemistry battery charging.
GlobTek offers a 5-year warranty on workmanship and electrical components assembly on all new battery pack products excluding the battery cells themselves which are covered by the Manufacturer's original warranty at their published warranty period. For GlobTek brand cells, GlobTek provides a 12-month warranty for Li-Ion batteries. The warranty period is based upon the expectation that the battery will deliver 80% of its initial capacity after 300 cycles at low to moderate power loads. High power loads may cause a battery to reach 80% of initial capacity in less than the 12-month warranty period. Li-Ion batteries will continue to operate below the 80% capacity threshold; however, the capacity (run time) delivered between charges will continue to decrease.