Lithium-Thionylchlorid (Li-SoCl2) Akkupack. Merkmale: 3,6V Nennspannung mit einer Kapazität von 1200 mAh, Größe: 1/2 AA mit Molex(2695) 22-01-3027 (2-Pin)-Anschluss, BS1200C1425001S1PCM
GlobTek offers a complete line of Primary (non rechargeable) Lithium Metal based UL1642 Certified cells and battery packs.
Lithium-thionyl chloride cells (Li-SoCl2) have a metallic lithium anode (the lightest of all the metals) and a liquid cathode comprising a porous carbon current collector filled with thionyl chloride (SOCl2). They deliver a voltage of 3.6 V and are cylindrical in shape, in 1/2AA to D format, with spiral electrodes for power applications and bobbin construction for prolonged discharge.
Lithium thionyl chloride batteries are the primary battery currently with the highest voltage and energy, longest storage, and the least self-discharge rate. Those batteries are ideal for such long-term applications as power for electric devices and electric power, water, heat and gas meters, and especially as a backup power source for memory ICs.
Product features :
- High cell voltage : The battery has an open-circuit voltage of 3.67V and an operating voltage of 3.60V, which are considerably higher than in any other commercially available primary batteries.
- Wide operating temperature range : The battery is capable of operation in a wide temperature range normally from -60℃ to +85℃. One special series has an extended temperature range up to 150°C.
- High energy density : The electrochemical system exhibits the highest energy density of any available primary battery, up to 650Wh/kg and 1280Wh/L.
- Long operating life and superior shelf life : The self-discharge of Li/SOCl2 battery is extremely low (less than 1% per year at 20℃), which can support long storage periods and achieve a service life of 10 to 20 years.
- Excellent safety : The complete line of products is recognized and regularly inspected by Underwriters Laboratories, and meet UN transportation test requirements.
- Hermetically sealed case : The hermetically sealed case is essential for the long shelf life and inherent safety of the devices in which the batteries are used. The cover is welded to the can. A glass-to-metal seal is used to insulate the positive terminal. A safety vent is used on the negative terminals for spiral type.
- AMR (Automated meter reading) utility metering (Electricity meter, Gas meter, Water meter and Heat meter)
- Alarms and security wireless devices
- Mobile asset tracking
- Medical Equipment
- Emergency location transmitters beacons (ELTs, EPIRBs)
- Professional electronics
- Military radio communication
- Oil exploration
- Automotive telemetry
As a leader in the design, integration, and manufacture of custom battery packs and battery chargers, GlobTek provides a wide range of packs including variety of chemistries and cells, such as UL1642-approved Lithium Metal, Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) and Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) Cells. By integrating a UL1642 approved cell into a battery pack, further compliance with UL2054, IEC 62133, IEC 61982 and most other standards is a superior choice to using a non-Approved cell. GlobTek uses a host of quality manufacturer’s cells in battery pack design and production, depending on customer requirements.
Customers can rely on GlobTek to design safe and reliable custom battery packs from simple sealed lead-acid batteries to complex lithium ion packs including electronic safety, monitoring, and charge control circuitry. Our extensive experience in power supply products, plastic housings, interconnects, and electronic circuitry gives us a tremendous competitive advantage over battery assemblers who outsource many of the key processes required to build a state-of-the-art portable power source.
Battery packs can be assembled from cells made by internationally recognized brands or from lower cost, lesser known Chinese manufacturers based on customer requirements and application demands.
Common Standard and Optional Features for Other GlobTek’s Battery Packs Include:
- High operating voltage
- Curved / Flexible
- Similar in all other ways to standard lithium polymer cells
- High energy density
- Customizable connection & housing
- Customizable monitoring (fuel gauge, LED, etc).
- Customizable protection / safety circuitry
- Constant Current (CC) and / or Constant Voltage (CV) Charging Method
- Overcharge / Overdischarge Detection and Cut-off
- Overcurrent Detection
- Multitude of Latest Chemistries
The battery pack can be supplied with customer designated output connectors, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations.
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.