GlobTeks BL2600C1865004S1PG1 14,8V, 2600 mAh Li-Ion Akkusatz ist jetzt zertifiziert nach CB- 62133:2012 2. Ausgabe!
This injection-molded pack in a 4S1P configuration features safety circuit and plastic housing and offers a variety of standard features, such as:
- Internal Fuel Guage with SMBus
- 38.48Ah Watt-Hour Rating
- EXP. CYCLE LIFE: >500 CYCLES > 70% OF INITIAL CAP. (0,5C/0,5C)
- CELL PROTECTION: OVER CHARGE DETECTION: 4.3 ±0.02V/CELL (0.8 TO 1.2 SEC. DELAY, RESUME 4.1 ±0.03V)
- OVER DISCHARGE DETECTION: 2.75 ±0.035V/CELL (76,8 to 115msec. DELAY, RESUME REMOVE LOAD & CHARGING CURRENT)
- OVER CURRENT DETECTION: 4.0A to 5.0 A (9.6 to 14.4 msec. DELAY)
- 10A melting fuse integrated in Output
- TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR CHARGE: 0 TO +45°C
- TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR DISCHARGE: -20 TO +60°C
- CHARGE RETENTION/STORAGE [%]: 1 YEAR AT -20 TO +20°C >80%, 3 MONTHS AT -20 TO +45°C >80%, 1 MONTH AT -20 To +60°C >80%
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance:
- BATTERY PACK: CB TO IEC 62133: 2012 (2ND Edition), Designed to meet UL 2054, IEC61960:2003, Japanese PSE Standards JIS C 8712:2006, JIS C 8714:2007
- BATTERY CELLS: 18650, Approved to UL 1642
- RoHS: COMPLIES WITH EU 2002/95/EC AND CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
- CE Mark: COMPLIES WITH 2004/108/EC ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61000-6-3:2007
- TRANSPORTATION: Approved to UN38.3
- Additional Safety Notes, Guidelines and Precautions published on GlobTeks website: http://en.globtek.com/safety-cautions.php#.UUD-NRzU_l8
Options:Charging, monitoring and protection circuitry is optimized to work with GlobTeks extensive family of multi-chemistry chargers, but can be modified to customers requirements.
Multitude of charging cradles and bays are available or can be designed to clients specifications.
The battery pack can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Applications:This family high-technology rechargeable battery packs is suitable for most applications to power portable products, including industrial, marine, consumer or medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, various power appliances or consumer products, VOIP cordless phones and telecom equipment and are a perfect complement to GlobTek-manufactured power source for rapid Li-Ion or any other chemistry battery charging.
Company:GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China and sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies, energy systems, PoEs, LED drivers, power cords, battery packs and many other power-related products and services for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any application.
GlobTek is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com