Request Information Download PDF Configure Output Connector
|Description||GTM930482LI1C2000, ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination, Li-Ion Battery Charger, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Output Rating: 16.8 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 2 Ch:4.2V@0-2.0V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Double Insulation; EAC; WEEE; China RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; RoHS; PSE; CE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000JCqYiEAL|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000JCqYiEAL|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination / Stecker-/Tischgerät|
|Technology||Li-Ion Battery Charger|
|Category||ITE / Medical Power Supply / Netzgerät ITE/medizinisch|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||16.8|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||2 Ch:4.2V@0-2.0|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS per each channel:|
01. Charging Voltage: 4.2Vdc, +/-5% Maximum
02. Pre-charger current : 300±50mA
03. Bulk Charge Current: 2.0 A, ±10%
04. Pre-Charge to Bulk Charge transition voltage: 2.85V-2.95V
05.Transition voltage: 2.85Vdc to 2.95Vdc
06. Battery Charging Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
07.Charge termination current: 200±50mA
08. Back-up charge termination : timer set to 4.5 hours ±10%
09. Charger will terminate charging when timer expired
10. Battery Protection: see section B
11. LED Charge Status Indicator
a. Pre-Charge: Solid Red
b. Bulk Charge: Solid Red
c. Charge Complete: Solid Green
d. No battery or Fault: Green and Red LED off
01. Short Circuit Protection: Charger will not commence charging when BAT+ and BAT- are shorted.
02. Over Temperature Protection: No thermistor connected to battery pack. OTP is inside the charger only.
03. Reverse Battery Protection: Battery should be mechanically protected from being installed reversed.
04. Defective Battery Protection: If battery voltage will not rise above the pre-charge to bulk charge transition voltage (2.85Vdc to 2.95Vdc) within 20 minutes from the time pre-charging begins, the battery is considered defective and the charger will terminate charging.
*When fault condition occurs, the battery has to be removed from the charger and reinstalled after at least 3 seconds to reset the protection. Charging will commence after battery reinstallation only when the fault is cleared.
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
3. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 54.27 x 107.68 x 40.15 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||142*62*80|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||462 x 360 x 295|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||37.8|
|Label Height (mm)||37.8|
|Description||IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connectorBlade Insertion Instructions|
R-Blade Style Instruction Video
Mates with IEC 60320/C8 Plug
This series of Interchangeable Blade products may be used with Proprietary Interchangeable Blades as described below or with standard international power cords.
Optional INPUT BLADES: R-Socket: below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); may be purchased separately, packaged with power supply, or as a separate "R-KIT" if specified
1. Class II model NEMA 1-15P AC power plug with 2 prongs, R-NA-2(R)
2. Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, R-SAA-2(R)
3. UK BS 1363 configuration: UK 2 pins (dummy Ground) Class II, R-UK-2(R)
4. European CEE 7/16 configuration: Europlug 2 PINS, Class II, R-EU-2(R)
5. China GB 2099 configuration: 2 blades, Class II; CN P/N:R-CN-2(R)
6. Desktop Insert
05. R-KIT: 1,2,3,4 above
06. R-KIT-INTL: 2,3,4 above
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these may be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|